2379 Callingham Drive, London, Winchester home plan.
Open concept, modern luxury townhome features:
- 2 master bedrooms with walk-in closets, each with its own gorgeous ensuite that has Custom tile showers, heated floors and a standalone tub.
- Beautifully finished with gas fireplace, custom cabinetry with quartz counter tops throughout, Dove Grey engineered hardwood flooring, oversized porcelain tile in foyer, and ensuites.
- Big beautiful windows and 10ft ceilings on the entry and main floor make this home bright and open.
- Luxury designer finishes, lighting, trim detailing and selections, with extra touches like built in foyer bench, walk in pantry, and bar/servery area.
- Convenient separate Media room for entertaining, or game night.
- Stainless Steel Energy efficient Gas cook top stove, built–in wall oven and microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
- Double car garage with opener and key pad.
- Energy Star Certified.
- Personal elevator.
Come see all the beautiful finishes included in this new Luxury living town home.
Available in 30 days.
2648 sq. ft. Living Area
2 Full / 2 Half Bathrooms
Attached 2 Car Garage
End Unit, #’s 2301, 2337
The Community Offers
Public School Board:
- Elementary: Masonville
- Secondary: AB Lucas
- French immersion: Louis Arbour
Catholic School Board:
- Elementary: St. Catherine of Siena
- Secondary: St. Andre Bessette
- French immersion: Mother Teresa
Easy access to Western University, and Fanshawe College.
Callingham Mews is located just south of Sunningdale Rd and west of Richmond St with Bus stops with-in walking distance on Callingham drive, Sunningdale Rd and Richmond St.
Approximately 5 minute walk to Medway Valley Heritage Forest Lovely protected conservation area with some rare species of plants and wildlife, and nature and hiking trails with pedestrian paths and benches.
5 minute drive or 20 minute walk takes you to Fanshawe Park Rd and Richmond St. where you will find Medical and Dental centres, fitness centres, movie theatres and more.
Sunningdale Golf & Country Club is under 20 minutes to walk or a 5 min drive, with 2 fabulous courses to master, excellent clubhouse facilities and dining to enjoy.
This great location also offers easy access to London’s downtown core, or in under 40 minutes you can make your get-away to the Grand Bend Beach area of Lake Huron.